Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
The 10th Sepsis Update has taken place hybrid from 8 to 10 September 2021. With the theme "Beyond the Pandemic", this meeting was an opportunity to take stock of the state of sepsis today. It addressed the current contentious diagnostic issues and pointed the direction of future research.
Missed a session? Want to review a session?
In the near future, the main sessions and the lunch symposia will be made available online until November 30, 2021. Please use your credentials you received during registration to access them. Non-attendees can access the sessions for 99€.
Final program 2021 as PDF
SARS-CoV-2 & COVID-19: Potential Treatments & Current Evidence
- Knowledge gaps & Research Opportunities
- Prevention& Vaccination Strategies
- Antivirals & Antiparasitics
- Steroids & Colchizine
- Kinase Inhibitors & Protease Inhibitors
- Monoclonal Antibodies & Immunomodulators
- Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMP)
- Respiratory Support & Life Support
Sepsis Update 2021: What´s new?
- Knowledge Gaps & Research Opportunities
- Screening, Diagnosis & Prophylaxis
- Bad Bugs & Antimicrobial Therapy
- Fluid therapy & Hemodynamic monitoring
- Vasoactive Medication
- Renal Replacement & Extracorporeal Support