Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
The 10th Sepsis Update will take place hybrid from 8 to 10 September 2021. With the theme “Beyond the pandemic“, this meeting will be an opportunity to take stock of the state of sepsis today, address the current contentious diagnostic issues and point the direction of future research.
SARS-CoV-2 & COVID-19: Potential Treatments & Current Evidence
- Knowledge gaps & Research Opportunities
- Prevention& Vaccination Strategies
- Antivirals & Antiparasitics
- Steroids & Colchizine
- Kinase Inhibitors & Protease Inhibitors
- Monoclonal Antibodies & Immunomodulators
- Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMP)
- Respiratory Support & Life Support
Sepsis Update 2021: What´s new?
- Knowledge Gaps & Research Opportunities
- Screening, Diagnosis & Prophylaxis
- Bad Bugs & Antimicrobial Therapy
- Fluid therapy & Hemodynamic monitoring
- Vasoactive Medication
- Renal Replacement & Extracorporeal Support
Get up to date on the current state of knowledge, top publications from top researchers in basic and clinical research. We plan the congress as a face-to-face event, because that is our characteristic – get together, discuss without limits and enjoy!