Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
With the motto „Immunotherapies – Advances and Adaptions“ the German Sepsis Society takes up the situation of the critical care community that has been confronted with the Corona pandemic. SARS-CoV-2 as a new pathogen has expanded the diverse range of sepsis pathogens. The meeting will give outstanding researchers the opportunity to report on the latest advances in immunomodulatory approaches to the adaptive immune response in sepsis.
Get up to date on the current state of knowledge about the latest diagnostic and therapeutic advances of sepsis. Meet your colleagues and friends in your field and exchange ideas and experiences with them.
Immunotherapies – Advances and Adaptions
- Subendotypes to detect treatment responders
- Biomarkers for predictive enrichment
- Adaptive trial design and platform trials
- GWAS for detection of relevant mechanisms
- Omics technologies
- Mesenchymal stem cell therapy
- Immune checkpoint inhibitors
- Plasma exchange and sorbents
- Monoclonal antibodies – new kids on the block
- Nebulized therapies
- Corticosteroids revisited
- Vitamins and micronutrients
- Host response and causative pathogen
- Gut microbiome in sepsis
- Secondary viral reactivation
- HPA-axis in sepsis
- Sepsis numbers: what counts?
- Equipoise for ECMO
- Bundles of care for sepsis
- Controversies in hemodynamic management
- Balanced crystalloids or saline?
- AI for clinical decision support?
- Long-term outcomes of sepsis
By attending the Sepsis Update, you will be eligible to earn Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits. The State Medical Association of Thuringia offers up to 23 CME credits for your active participation in this event.
Get the latest updates!
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news and updates about Sepsis Update!
You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.